Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the little slobbers.

"After a long day of stalking surfing the net stalking reading about my idol Bill Gates, I thought with all my free time it would be fun to start a blog about the lives of 3 of my best friends and I living together under one leaky but cosy home. It was tough but I finally persuaded all of them to write a little about themselves after offering to do all their homework for a week! I must say that all of us are completely weird different people but we do have one thing in common… slobbering in our sleep….. :D "

Meet The Little Slobbers…

Silly Sally aka “Hungry Little Slobber”

Age: 21

Star Sign: Libra

Likes: eating, munching on something, collecting food and hiding them in places where people can’t find them, day dreaming, doggies, plush toys, love stories, cute guys, gossips, friends, flowers…

Dislikes: Vegetables, bad guys, liars, horror movies, slimy stuff, insects, smelly socks, reading…

"I can’t believe I’m turning 21 this year! And I’m still single! Where’s my prince charming that’s supposed to sweep me off my feet with romantic gestures and all the flowers and gifts in the world?! Wait! let me take that back. I want my prince charming to bring me a piece of chocolate everyday so that I can add it to my secret stash which is of course kept at a secret place which no one else knows except for me and my tummy. I love my job! I can’t believe how lucky I am to be a food tester for Charlie’s Chocolate Factory and everyday I am a step closer to becoming a world famous food critic. I’m normally very cheerful and I love meeting new people but try touching my food, I’d make sure you’d never see another day of sunlight."


Horn-YY! aka “Horny Little Slobber”

Age: 21

Star Sign: Capricorn

Likes: Sleeping, junk food, beer, men’s fashion, GIRLS, bikini ladies, flirting with girls… girls, girls, GIRLS

Dislikes: Dirty environment, surrounded by men, being rejected, cold weather, reading…

"I’m young and unexplored! I’m officially legal! Woo hoo! It’s time to party and to hook up with loads of HOT chicks!! I like em tall and skinny with BIG BIG bumpers. I have a HUGE HUGE ego and a HUGE HUGE ……. ;D No girl has ever been able to resist my charm, dashing looks and super HOT HOT body. I take pride in my hair. Touch it it’s soft and smooth and looks extremely good even when the wind blows!! I’m invincible. Superman? He’s nothing compared to me. Did I mention I’m a funny guy too? Just the other day my best bud Dumb Dumb wanted me to introduce a girl to him. Of course I was more than willing to help him out by setting him up with Ginger…. Who used to be George. Hehehe… ;D"


Dumb Dumb aka “Gullible Little Slobber” (that’s me)

Age: 16

Likes: playing the violin, reading online manga or comic, listening to jazz and classical music

Dislikes: cockroaches, lies, reading…

I was so desperate excited to go on a blind date. Horn-YY! told me that she’s really HOT. Her name is Ginger. His exact words were… “She’s tall and skinny with BIG BIG bumpers” Like I said, I was so excited. I took a whole day to prepare myself. I had a long milk bath, I put on my favorite ‘Microsoft Windows is so cool’ shirt, practiced saying ‘hi’ in front of the mirror and even put on deodorant for that special day. Oh and how can I forget my darling sister for lending me her favorite hot pink bicycle with an extra seat at the back so that Ginger would be able to take a ride with me. Ooo.. I love the bell that goes ‘Rriiiinnngggggggg!!’ So when I got there I saw the most beautiful girl waiting for me. She came up to me I was so nervous, I felt as if my heart would stop beating at the sight of such a beautiful girl. Horn-YY! didn’t let me down.. until she said…. “Hi, I’m Ginger” (in a deep masculine voice)


Hayley Heels aka “Impulsive Little Slobber”

Age: 22

Star Sign: Virgo

Likes: dancing, RnB music, oriental lilies, cute and cuddly things, fashion magazines, designer stores and boutiques, free shoes and clothes.

Dislikes: Not being able to go shopping, credit card debts, messy stores, rude sales representatives, reading…

"Ferrigamo… Channel… Fandi… Brada… LE… Diffany & Co… Blurberry… Cucci… Armami… Oscar De la Rented… Christina Dior… Monalos.. . Hermies… Bolce & Gavana… Bvlyari… BCBB…

I have them ALL!!! Ahhh…. Bliss!

But now I have 8 credit card bills and owe 6 months rent. Thank God I have great housemates who are more than willing to help me pay off all my debts! But in return I have to… wash all the dishes, clean the house, make breakfast, lunch and dinner, do all the laundry, iron and fold the clothes, take out all the trash, help Horn-YY look for hot, skinny girls with BIG BIG bumpers, help Dumb Dumb get rid of Ginger. Only dear Silly Sally did not ask for anything in return but pleeassee don’t tell her I’m stealing her stash…. Hehehe…I mean Ssshhhhh……."

No comments: