Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Slobber Birthday

We’re going to have a big celebration for Silly Sally for her birthday next month! Come to think about it, there are only a few more days to go to get the party ready! We’re going to clean up the house and do all her chores for her, help her re-arrange her stash and clear those expired ones! Just so that we wont get any food poisoning when we ‘borrow’ some from her stash heheh… and also decorate our slobber home to have the party!

Hehe, of course when I said ‘we’ I actually meant my dear friend Dumb Dumb will do it! I have more important things to do first! I’ve been having weird dreams lately because I’ve been thinking too much about the PERFECT present for Silly Sally. I had this weird dream of Silly Sally with an absolute sexy figure hidden underneath all the food. I bet she really does have a super sexy body in real life too! ……….I WANT TO SEE IT!! I am going to give her a set of BIKINIS! It’s the perfect gift! Hehehehhe…

Click HERE to view...

wooHOooOOo!
I can’t wait to ask her out to the beach with me!

Oh wait… I have to keep this a secret, as my dear Dumb Dumb has no clue what to get Silly Sally Yet! He has been thinking of giving her the latest Microsoft T shirt, or the new slob-ba technology computer! It seems like he is getting something for himself rather than for her..

Click HERE to view...

He wanted to share a present with me but there’s no way I’d let it happen! I only want to go to the beach with Sally alone, not with Dumb Dumb tagging along. DUH~

No comments: