Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I SHOULD BE A SUPER MODEL!


I was out on a nice afternoon walk today.. I swear I was not out shopping!! I was merely… looking around! I have turned over a new leaf.. I will only shop for things that I need not things that I want.. u see I do know the difference.. so instead of clothes.. I got a BOOK!! Hehe… come on! Everyone knows that books are educational and everyone NEEDS education therefore…

Book = educational = NEED! *Hehehhehehe…. =D

Anyway, this book was REALLY amazing.. it’s the Big Book of Fashion Illustration by Martin Dawber. It’s contains about 1000 contemporary fashion illustrations from artists from all over the world. As I was drooling at each and every one of them it got me thinking... I SHOULD BE A MODEL! I get free clothes, free shoes, free bags.. basically I’m just after the free stuff *don’t lie! U know u want free stuff too! =p but yeah… think about it.. despite being small, kind of round and lacking of some body parts such as hips, thighs, knees, calves and ankles, I’M PERFECT! I love shopping, I’m fashionable, I’m chic, I’m versatile, I look good in a lot of things.. I’ll show u…

I could be elegant...

Click HERE to view...

I fit perfectly in a cute little cocktail dress…

Click HERE to view...

I could be a rocker chic...

Click HERE to view...


Playboy??

Click HERE to view...


Hhhmm… mayb I should give this modeling thing a lil more thought *Hehehe….

*lots of shopping & kisses

No comments: