Tuesday, September 9, 2008

IMPORTANT NOTICE…

I was so excited to be able to finally finish my first animation. I’ve been working so hard on it with the other slobbers and was finally going to post it up… but I decided to put it on hold as something REALLY terrible happened last night at 11.30 pm…. While we were out for dinner some creep…..
TRASHED OUR HOME!!!

Click HERE to view...

This creep not only stole Sally’s secret stash of chocolates, lollies and desserts that she has been saving for a special occasion…

Took all of Horn-YY’s collection of panties that he has been relentlessly collecting since he discovered the wonders of women….

Took my newest FAVOURITE pairs of sculpture heels!! Those shoes were supposed to be a reward for paying off my debts… this creep not only took my shoes… this CREEP TOOK MY DIGNITY!!

But what’s most unforgivable was that this creep humiliated my dear friend….
Click HERE to view...

Just because Dumb Dumb is gullible doesn’t mean he’s dumb. We did a little detective work with Dumb Dumb’s expertise on SITEMETER.
Click HERE to view...

and guess what.. in no time we tracked down this CREEP only to find out that she’s a two-faced lonely princess who’s deprived of attention.

We had so many nasty thoughts of what we’d do to her since we could track her down..

Toilet paper her pathetic excuse for a castle…
Stalk her till she goes insane..
Turn her into an ice sculpture and smash her into pieces..

But then we remembered that we would not stoop to her level and leave this to the Slobber Police and would only imagine her rotting in a tiny little cell filled with guilt and shame.

Click HERE to view...

PS: Thanks for the tip but I think we know our HTML codes well enough…

No comments: